Homeopathy is a holistic form of medicine that may be used to treat acute or chronic disease. A great way to truly restore health on the deepest level. Gentle, effective and easy to use!
Holistic pet nutrition uses natural foods to balance the body. Various foods are added to the diet to achieve harmony. Diet changes can be used to:
- Strengthen digestion
- Normalize wieght and metabolism
- Decrease inflammation
Gentle, safe and effective for many diseases including:
- Cruciate ligament injury
- Spinal disease (slipped disc)
- Arthritis/age-related stiffness
Combinations of herbs are used to create a balanced formula, minimizing side-effects and maximizing therapeutic results. Herbal therapy is often used in conjunction with acupuncture to produce an even more profound healing effect.
How it Works:
- Click button to call us.
- Give a few details about you and your pet. We will gather records from your regular vet to get a better picture of your pet.
- Schedule your appointment .
- Visit our quiet, comfortable, non-clinic style office with your pet. We supply the toys, water, pet bed and treats.
- Enjoy an informative conversation about your pet’s health history and receive treatment recommendations.
- Watch as your pet’s health starts to transform with natural therapies.
Holistic vets can help when conventional medicine falls short, with less risk of unwanted side effects.
My 10 year old dog, Duke, was a mess when I called Dr. Thompson. Duke had severe allergies that were making life miserable… She came to my house in September and determined that Duke needed Chinese herbs, acupuncture and a diet change… Now it is December and Duke looks like a new dog!Daniella H.
Tabitha is always professional. She is caring, knowledgeable and determined to help. She has always gone the extra mile to make sure that I know what to do next to help my cat!Wendy S
5 Reasons to Choose Natural Alternatives for Pets
- Gentle– Your holistic vet uses homeopathy, acupuncture, herbs and holistic nutrition to gently guide your pet back to health. Another term people use is naturopathic veterinarian, meaning therapies are derived from natural sources.
- Effective– Hundreds of thousands of people all over the world use these holistic therapies for themselves and their pets because they work. While scientific evidence exists supporting the use of holistic treatments, the proof is in the experience of individuals.
- Holistic– Holistic refers to treating the whole animal, not just one part or one symptom. An animal can never truly be healthy until their entire body and mind is healthy. A natural vet can show you how to heal your entire pet.
- Symbiotic– Some of our therapies work well with conventional treatments, in some cases you don’t need to make any drastic changes. Acupuncture, herbs, and food therapy can minimize the need for harsher medications and procedures.
- Clarity– I can help you sort through the massive amount of information available about natural pet care. Stop being confused by advertising claims and unfamiliar ingredients.
Services are limited to homeopathy, acupuncture, herbs and nutrition counseling. Call for more information.
8 a.m — 6 p.m. M-F
By appointment ONLY
Click to call:
Send a Message to Natural Alternatives for Pets
Holistic Pet Care Blog
Recent studies reflect a growing concern about the effects of early spay/neuter on the long-term health of our pets. While it’s still controversial, there is evidence that leaving pets intact has some health benefits.read more...
Trying to fight ear inflammation by simply killing the micro-organisms that overgrow in the face of abnormal conditions is a futile approach.read more...